Sunday, November 23, 2014

11 Questions, plus three...

A blogger named Sarah at 'anothernoteblog.com' found my site through twitter and kindly nominated me for something called a 'Liebster Award' http://anothernoteblog.com/2014/11/11/

I'd never heard of the award before, but it's very sweet and pretty simple. You nominate 11 blogs that have two hundred followers or fewer, and then ask those bloggers 11 questions. They, in turn, pass the nomination on to 11 blogs that they enjoy reading. Easy, right?

So I'm not sure that I have 11 blogs to nominate (oops!). I don't know much of what's out there in terms of blogs, and I'd call myself a writer who happens to have a blog page on her author site, rather than identifying myself a blogger who also writes. But I'm still happy to answer the eleven questions! So without further ado:
  1. What is the story behind your blog name? The blog name and my author name are one in the same
  2. How long does it take you to write each post? About fifteen minutes! I only post on Sundays

  3. Which blogging platform do you use? WordPress, Blogger, or something else entirely? I use blogspot.com. It's pretty user friendly.

  4. Do you prefer e-books or physical copies?  Physical copies. Kindles are a wonderful, but there's nothing like tucking a dog-eared copy of your favorite book into your bag and taking it on the road.

  5. What are five words to describe you? Creative, inquisitive, artistic, optimistic and writer
  6. What are five different words to describe your blog? Can I knock this down to three words? Old-fashioned, flowery, and pink!
  7. Do you keep a journal? I do; I think journaling is one of the best ways to improve your writing.
  8. What are three of your other hobbies? Gardening, cooking, and writing letters to friends
  9. If you could visit any city in the world, which would you choose? I'm blessed to have visited some truly beautiful places. I would love to visit Rome and Vatican City, though. As for other places, I know these aren't cities but I've also never been to Ireland, Wales, or Cornwall, and would love to visit them if I had the chance.  
  10. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Both are lovely!
  11. Would you rather ask questions or answer them? I love asking questions, so here's three for anyone reading: I. What's your go-to genre for reading on a Sunday afternoon? II. Which book do you reread most often?  III. Which season is your favorite?
That's all for today, folks! Have a lovely, peaceful, blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment