Saturday, January 10, 2015

Up and Away

A Chance for Moonlight is officially on Amazon for 0.99! Please feel free to check out the link:   A Chance for Moonlight

I do hope you all like it! Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement for my book launch this week, and reading the posts about the novella as the week progressed. It was particularly fun to share pictures of the city and other snapshots here. I'm very excited to have this piece available for people to read. I've really come to enjoy these characters, and look forward to sharing more of their world in future novels. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this. It's a contemporary, inspirational romance, the book blurb is below:

Spring brings change, especially in bustling Manhattan. Downtown, a cheerful pastry cook charms the reticent soldier next door. Uptown, a young heiress with a complicated past weighs a courtship with a handsome baseball player. In Midtown, a married couple learns the sparks that come with building a life together. One city and three couples bind this sweet novella together. Discover the delight of Manhattan at night with Ella Dement's debut contemporary inspirational romance.

Three love stories in one 101 page novella, for the price of a candy bar. Chocolate + books? I can't provide the chocolate, but I can provide the text!




No comments:

Post a Comment