Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winter Books

Does the season influence your choice in books? One of my favorite authors, Patricia McKillip (an author I've also spotlighted in my book of the month choice) has a book entitled Winter Rose. It's a strange and beautiful tale, one of my favorites by her, and much of its action takes place at the height of winter.  It's a lovely book to break out when the weather outside is forbidding and gray!

In other news, February is right around the corner and the end of the month (February 28) should bring about the publication of The Many Lies of Baron Selgrove. Who is Baron Selgrove, and what are his many lies? I can't wait for you to find out! This is my first foray into historical romance, but  not my last. I do hope you all enjoy it!

Meanwhile, if you click on the 'books by Ella' tab, you'll notice I've updated my list of upcoming books for this year. For all of you who've downloaded A Chance for Moonlight, you should know that in May book two in the series will be published. This book will be called A Chance for Sparks. You'll have a short wait after that before the series' third book, A Chance for Vows, comes out in July.

I'm so excited to share these stories with you all. In the next few weeks, be on the look-out for posts about the Baron Selgrove and what he is (or isn't) telling the truth about.

All the best in the coming week!

Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment