Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumnal Harvests

This weekend, we went to our small garden and harvested one of our last vegetable yields for the year. As I write this now, fresh vegetable soup is simmering on the stove top.

Fall is such a wonderful time to take stock. Every season is so uniquely beautiful and changes happen so quickly, I find myself wishing I could halt the look of a field or a blooming rose for days, or weeks, and then write down every detail. I know that winter (or as I call it, writing season) is right around the corner. I'll do what I can to enjoy the last few weeks of fine weather. What's your favorite part of fall?

I continue to juggle a handful of projects, each with its own deadline. For most writers, I think writing multiple projects feels like being a frequent flyer who changes countries from day to day. Sometimes you have to look down at your passport to remember where you are. It's a fun challenge that requires a lot of adaptability.

In other news, Therese Heckenkamp who is both a fellow Christian novelist and a fellow Catholic as I am, has generously posted a review of  A Chance for Moonlight on her website, on Amazon and on Goodreads. Her review is here: A Chance for Moonlight Thanks, Therese!

Also, please make sure to check out her website.

Therese's Blog

Therese is an accomplished writer herself, and the author of multiple Christian-Suspense novels. Find her on Facebook here: Therese's Facebook , click on her Goodreads Page Goodreads and check out her books on Amazon

Thanks for checking out my autumnal blog post. Have a wonderful week!
Ella




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Therese! Thanks for the comment :-)

      Delete
  2. Vegetable soup sounds delicious! My favorite part of fall is probably the leaves changing. It amazes me how beautiful our area looks with a variety of colors! Can't wait to see what you will publish next! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! :-) I love the changing leaves at this time of year as well!

      Delete